In order to validate the infrastructure-as-code for a particular project, oak9 needs to first know which cloud resources, that oak9 has access to scan, actually belong to a particular project.
How to manage resources on a project
1. Go to the Visual Designer for the project that needs resources added.
2. Click on the Add Resources button in the left panel
3. In the Add Resources modal that pops up, select resources as found by the cloud
provider integration that is associated with the project.
Add Resources Modal
· To find resources that oak9 has access to, scan through the search bar or by
· If a particular resource cannot be found, please check that the cloud service
provider integration is set up with proper access to that resource and that there are
no warnings on the page indicating a lack of access.
· Check the checkboxes on the left-hand side to add them to the project. Uncheck
checkboxes to remove those resources from a project.
· Click Update when done adding or removing resources on the project, or cancel to
revert all changes.
· Add Resources Modal
Project Security Context
As resources are added and removed from the project, the list of project tags will automatically be updated so that the project is tagged according to the resources it contains. To edit these tags, another option is to manually remove them using the X button on each security context, or add them via the Add Security Context text box at the bottom of the list.